Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tonight I worked more on the pick guard. I think it's going to look perfect. This whole guitar project is really making me anxious. I also had band practice with some friends, and after an hour of playing we decided to go hang out at the guitar store, all carpooling in one car while leaving all of our other cars and our instruments/equipment at the house we practiced at. While at said store, a freak hurricane of a storm hit the area, most severely damaging the exact area of the house we practiced at, almost deliberately knocking down trees on the street right before and after the house, forcing the police to completely block out the entire street, leaving not only my car at the house but all of my guitars and my amplifier locked away. The kid who lived at the house can't even go into his house. Midwest weather just sucks.

Also, these lyrics came to me recently. Let's wait and see how the rest of it turns out:

My life is a flowing stream
An incandescent glowing dream
Of innocence and poverty
And everything that's in between

No comments:

Post a Comment