Thursday, January 21, 2010

Shameless Self Promotion

Now that I have all of my 2012 related posts out of the way, I will begin to sway the topics of this blog into ideas and subjects that relate more personally to me.


www.myspace.com/alexjuddmusic


Yeah, that's where I'm going to post all of my original music. I'm trying to sort out a little problem with my microphone, so right now I'm on a little pause in my recording music. Take a look if you want, let me know what you think, and please try to friend me if you have an account. I know it's a little hard to judge based on one simple demo, but please bear with me!


[1/26/2010]

I recently got some fantastic condenser microphones along with an old drum machine from my guitar teacher that will allow me to record anything I want to my hearts content. Music is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment