Monday, May 3, 2010


[Yeah, that cat image was supposed to be a hilarious GIF that didn't work out and I can't delete it. Just ignore it :) ]

I finished painting the guitar and applying the varnish, so now it looks all vibrant and sexy. I'm extremely anxious to see it develop further. Tuesdays suck. It is not only the time when you realize that you still have 3 more days of school until the weekend, but it's also the hardest day for me to stay awake through the entire day. I can't say why, but Monday nights are always the hardest nights for me to fall asleep. Tuesdays are almost as bad as Sundays. At least I have my guitar lessons on Tuesdays. I also need to ask someone to prom. Having social anxiety disorder, this won't be easy. We'll see. I'm going to a wedding this weekend. One of my cousins that I absolutely never see, and don't currently know the name of, is apparently getting married. It'll be me, my family, and Memphis for the weekend, with only my ipod for comfort.

Also, I am getting close to having enough courage to get some of my original songs (that require singing) on the internet.

My posts are becoming very disorganized trains of thought. I'm surprised I didn't throw "My mother is a fish" in there somewhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment